Hegg Realtors: (2009-present)
Founded in 1945, Hegg is South Dakota’s most experienced real estate company. From the greater Sioux Falls area to Rapid City and the Black Hills, this Real Estate brand is rooted in the communities the firm serves. Their agents have unmatched insight into local markets with eight offices and agents licensed in South Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa.
Ryan Kortan joined Hegg Realtors in 2009, driven by his exclusive passion for Real Estate. Since then Ryan has become Sioux Fall’s most-trusted and top-selling brokers, counting among his clients numerous distinguished business and community leaders. Serving as Associate Broker at Hegg Realtors since 2009, Ryan works with individuals, investors, and developers interested in the city’s most coveted properties—in the Sioux Falls neighborhoods. Ryan offers quality service to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintain those relationships by communicating effectively.
Serving at Regg Realtors, Ryan Fulfills the Following Roles:
- Licensed Realtor with 10 years of residential sales experience
- Develop and maintain ongoing social media and traditional marketing campaigns for real estate team, following regional and national trends
- Lead generation through networking, referral business sources, and top-notch customer service
- Detailed management of real estate transactions, files, and documents in accordance with all state and local policies
- Consistent relationship building between the local network of title companies, lenders and other service providers, providing clients with an above-average experience (75% of closed transactions are repeat clients or referral business)
Wells Fargo Financial Sioux Falls, SD (2004-2009)
Ryan Kortan started his career working for Wells Fargo Financial Sioux Falls, SD, as a Home Equity Sales Consultant and quickly found himself managing sales teams for Wells Fargo Financials. He was soon giving sales coaching and product training for over 400 team members in the Northeastern and Southern Regions of Wells Fargo Financial. His roles demanded him to deliver exceptional communication and training for all National and Regional product roll-outs and changes to each level of management.
Serving at Wells Wells Fargo Financial, Ryan Fulfilled the Following Roles:
Sales Development Consultant (2005-2009)
- Sales coaching and product training for over 400 team members in the Northeastern and Southern Regions of Wells Fargo Financial
- Communication and training for all National and Regional product rollouts and changes to each level of management
- Analyze performance trends and identify developmental needs to improve sales performance
- Consultation with upper management to deliver and increase performance by way of presentations, conference calls, and travel as necessary
Home Equity Sales Consultant (2004-2005)
- Outbound Sales – called current Wells Fargo customers
- Educate customers on the advantages of a home equity line
Loan consolidation, lower interest rates, etc.